Prelude To A Kiss
see the printer friendly version of this tutorial, click
This is what we'll be making
tutorial you will need:
PSP 9 &
Animation Shop 3 - You can download a free trial of both programs
The picture I used or any picture you choose.
I used art by Josephine Wall...You can find her site
The art I used is called Prelude to a Kiss and can be found
The gradient I used
(If this gradient belongs to you, please email me so I
can give you credit or remove it, whichever you prefer) Unzip the gradient into
your gradient folder.
Font 1 -
Brock Script This is a
Font 2 -
Carpenter Please Note:
This isn't a free font. Feel free to use any font you choose.
1) Open a new
canvas. Use the following settings:
2) Set your
foreground colour to #a45e94. To do this, click in your foreground colour box
and type the colour number in the html box.
3) Flood fill
4) Go to Effects
> texture Effects > Blinds and use the following settings:
5) Add a new raster layer by going
to layers > New Raster Layer or by clicking on the new layer icon on your layer
6) Use your selection tool to make
a thin, horizontal selection at the top of the canvas
7) Go to Selections > Modify >
8) Expand the selection by 4
9) This is what you will have:
10) Set your foreground colour box
flood fill the selection
11) Add a new Raster Layer then
make a thinner horizontal selection, under the first.
12) Go to Selections > Modify >
Expand and expand the selection by 2 pixels.
Flood fill with the gradient.
13) Right click on Raster 3 and
click on Duplicate
14) Use your mover tool to move
the copied line above the original line:
15) Turn off the visibility of
raster 1 and right click on raster 2. Go to Merge > Merge Visible.
16) This is how your layer palette
and this is how your canvas